What makes SimpliNET the most secure mesh device?
SimpliNET has been designed by a team that has multiple decades of experience in Internet security. Consequently, security has been center stage in all design and engineering decisions. Following is a small sample of the steps that have been taken to ensure a secure home network with SimpliNET:
- Each SimpliNET router has a unique administrative password set during production.
- Each SimpliNET router has a unique WiFi password set during production.
- SimpliNET routers do not respond to connections attempts from the Internet (WAN), thwarting attempts by remote hackers to compromise the system.
- The default setting for WiFi security is WPA2-PSK, currently the most secure WiFi standard.
- The SimpliNET router continuously improves itself through automatic software updates keeping you protected from the latest threats.